DispatchDispatch Email Importing and Outbound Email system has been fixed.
We've worked with Postmark and resolved the issue. Older emails may have been processed, but we tried to flush as many of those as possible as not to cause phantom dispatches\call outs. The underlying problem was that an automated security system on their end tagged our account for review and locked down email processing in both directions (inbound and outbound). This system sent one email message to us and got lost in our master email address. Our tests didn't catch the issue as we test our systems processing\status\availability which was all working correctly. Due to the timing on their end, they could make the changes until the start of business on 4/25. We are engaged with Postmark to ensure this issue doesn't happen again and better enhance our communications with them.